The annual Aggrey-Fraser-Guggisberg Memorial lecture of the University of Ghana has been held at the Great hall of the University. The two-day lectures was on the theme, “Africa: A Continent of Hope, Opportunity and Transformation”. The lectures...
The University of Ghana has been placed in the band of 601- 800 institutions worldwide, according to a release by the Times Higher Education (THE) World Rankings. The ranking places the University of Ghana ahead of its peers in the country as it has...
The University of Ghana held four congregation ceremonies at the weekend that saw the passing out of 3,514 students from different disciplines. The four ceremonies were held for the Colleges of Health Sciences, Basic and Applied Sciences, Humanities...
4,172 former students of the University of Ghana, have graduated during the November 2014 Congregation ceremonies. The ceremonies were held over two days, with each day comprising two sessions. Share This Article:
- Akufo-Addo gov’t didn’t ask for new cars – Oppong Nkrumah
- London attack: Police 'know identities of killers'
- Carrick scores in his testimonial
- Greed, corruption caused NDC’s “disgraceful” defeat – Rawlings
- Capt. Mahama’s suspected killers now 42
- 468,053 candidates write BECE today
- Local Black Stars friendly against Egypt cancelled
- Health Ministry outdoors Legislative Instrument on Tobacco control
- Only 10% of graduates find jobs after first year - ISSER
- What you need to know about Capt. Maxwell Mahama